Chances to get in

<p>Hey, I have a Sat Score of 1070 and GPA of 2.7, Also my brother is currently studying at Purdue, do I have a chance of getting?</p>

<p>What school/major are you applying to? That GPA certainly decreases your chances...And when did you apply?</p>

<p>It kind of depends which school are you applying to? One of my friends applied to the school of education and got rejected because she has a 2.8 GPA and got a 970 on the SAT. Also, where are you from? Being a resident of Indiana increases your chances a bit.</p>

<p>Im gonna apply to the business school and Im gonna send the application by mid december</p>

<p>hey i live in california and i really want to go to purdue University and i want to become an engineer. Im only in 10th grade but its getting close foe me to go to college and fing what i want to be and major in. So i wanted to know what type of classes i should take my junior and senior year in highschool if i want to become an engineer? Also what type of grades should i be getting in order to go to Purdue University? Please write back............</p>

<p>take physics and calculus in high school to prepare for engineering...try to maintain a solid B+ or A average and SATs should be higher than 1300</p>