Chances to get into NC State Engineering

I am a junior at the moment, but I was wondering if these are good scores so far for in state

SAT: 1330
Math: 670
English: 660
3 APs so far
Unweighted GPA: 4 ish
Weighted: 4.33 GPA
Activities: FRC( safety captain and quartermaster), Speech and Debate, NHS, Math Honor Society, Science Honor Society
Awards: Governor Page, Mayoral Award, Hospital summer volunteer, 60+ hours of community, State Champions at Robotics Competitions.
What are my chances?

ARe you just cutting and pasting in to multiple forums as you just posted in Virginia Tech forum.

Out of state I would say your fairly likely but not a guarantee for Virginia Tech

Yeah, I am copy and pasting information since it seemed like a hassle to report the same information. As of right now, I live in NC and VT and NC State are my two top choices.

I would try to get that GPA over 4.4 and see if you can get SATs in the 1400s in order to feel more secure. Your stats would probably work in-state but I would worry a little out of state. Although I have heard they have been letting more % out of state in recently (probably because you all pay the higher tuition rates).

Yeah, I am in state. Thanks for the advice

Your not in state your in nc you said. This is the VT forum so I’m answering about Vt. If you want info on nc state go to their forum.