Chances, u Miami is my reach

<p>GPA: 3.36 UW/W (no honors or AP classes)
SAT: 1150/1630 - Getting my third score in two days. Not expecting much higher.
Class Rank: 63/250 (25%)</p>

<p>Relevant Senior Courses:
Introduction to Info (college course)
Business Law
Business Electronics and Communications
Pre-Calculus</p>

<p>Trends:
My GPA has increased every year with only one C
Freshman Year - 2.9 GPA
Sophomore Year - 3.3 GPA
Junior Year - 3.9 GPA</p>

<p>EC's:
Owner and Founder of my own successful Sole Proprietorship ($10,000 income in first two months)
Owner and Founder of my own web design company ($2,000 total income so far).
Designed the official website for a million dollar company.
National Honor Society
Choir Officer Secretary
4 Year Baseball player</p>

<p>Volunteer/Community Service:
Volunteered all summer at a local pharmacy
All my National Honor Society volunteering ~25 hours
Homework Club regularly after school </p>

<p>I feel my EC's are unique and my essay went into depth on my two biggest entrepreneurial successes and how those experiences will be the reason I succeed at this school if accepted. I feel my essay is very strong, I just hope it's enough.</p>

<p>What do you guys think? Am I in way over my head with these stats, will my EC's/Essay not be enough?</p>

<p>It’s worth a shot. Looks like you gave it your best effort with your essay describing your strengths. Do you have any other hooks? How did you apply, EA? Where are you from?</p>

<p>I hope you have some other choices that you love also as the current freshman class has stats above yours. But you never know, so it’s good that you applied! You may be surprised.</p>

<p>I have applied Early Action and I’m a white male from NJ.</p>

<p>Well, EA is good, but your demographics aren’t hooks. Cast a wide net. You never know… Good luck!</p>

<p>I have an update! My new single score SAT is 1660 and superscore is 1740!</p>

<p>I think you ECs are strong but your weighted GPA is not very high even though you have a strong up trend with a strong Junior year. Your biggest problem is the lack of rigor in your curriculum. You will need to show that you have taken the most challenging courses available to you ( or at least some). Some schools do not offer AP classes, is that your case? Anyhow you will need to explain the reasons why you did not take AP or Honor classes because your GPA will be compared and weighted with others, and those Honors and AP classes weight much more than regular classes. Get yourself some great recommendation letters. I think you have a shot if you can show them that you have matured as a student and that you are a true entrepreneur. Good luck! And Go Canes!</p>

<p>Thanks for the comments! When will I be able to explain why I took no AP or Honors classes.</p>