chances?

<p>I'm currently a junior and I'm planning to apply for mechanical or aerospace engineering.</p>

<p>SATI - 700 math, 620 reading, 700 writing (2020 total)
SATII - will take MathII, US History, and maybe Physics
ACT - taking in April
Weighted GPA - 3.93
Unweighted GPA - 3.83
Rank - top 20%</p>

<p>APs (my school doesn't have a lot...only like 8) - this year: APUSH, AP environmental science, AP Statistics...next year: AP calc, AP gov</p>

<p>Project Lead the Way course (Engineering Design)</p>

<p>planning to take a business course at a community college over the summer</p>

<p>Little more than 100 hours of volunteer service, including customer support at an Aerospace Museum</p>

<p>summer job in web design...? internship at Intel if i get accepted.</p>

<p>pretty sure my teacher recommendations and essays are gonna be top notch.</p>

<p>2020 SAT is above the mid-50% for the whole school. It’s right up there for engineering.
GPA is up there too.
And all those extras can’t hurt at all.</p>

<p>I would give you a 90% chance that you will get in.</p>

<p>applied after nov 15 is there anyway to be qualified for scholarship? and when u get the admission decision when do they tell u how much do u have to pay and ur financial aid and these stuff?</p>

<p>Cracker1, you have posted on every thread there is. To have you question answered, why don’t you try to post your own thread?</p>

<p>To my knowledge, no you cannot qualify for scholarships if you applied after November 15. Admission decisions can take from 3 to 8 weeks. Financial Aid doesn’t come until April.</p>

<p>sweet thanks! anyone else want to answer?</p>

<p>hahahha thnx man</p>