chances

<p>what kind of schools can i get into with a 3.7 uc gpa and a 1960 SAT and 28 ACT. also, i got 680 an SATII in both biology and US history</p>

<p>correction: the first sentence should have a question mark “?”</p>

<p>What are your extra-currics? Stats isn’t everything anymore.
I can’t really base it solely off of stats, but assuming you have stellar extra-currics.
You can get into UCSC, UCR, and UCM
Low reach: UCSB and UCI
High reach: the rest of the UCs</p>

<p>i did wrestling for three years asnd i have a part time job. i was also in CSF for a year. my ECs arent stellar by any means.</p>

<p>Write a kick-butt personal statement. Say why you got those grades and how you can change in college.</p>

<p>well the reason i got poor grades last year was because i was overloaded with APs. but is that really a good excuse? what should i tell them?</p>

<p>Yeah. That’s what i said for my third essay. (yes there is a 3rd essay. its optional. take advantage of it.) I pretty much said I screwed up because I got carried away with extra-currics and took APs that weren’t of my interest (the science and maths), and it wasn’t until senior year when I realized I didnt want to go into math and sciences, and got better grades senior year b/c of my new and founded passions in studying.</p>