Chances?

<p>What are my chances of getting into Texas A&M?</p>

<p>I have already applied to A&M but I'm worried i won't get in because i'm not an automatic admit. I want to Major in Biology.</p>

<p>I got an 1880 on the SAT
700 in Reading
580 in math
600 in writing</p>

<p>I also took the Biology E Sat Subject test and scored a 670</p>

<p>My GPA is 3.92 weighted and 3.81 unweighted.
My class rank is 83 out of 500.</p>

<p>I will have 36 college credits by the time i graduate high school. My college GPA is a 4.0</p>

<p>I am a member of the National Honor Society and I volunteer at the library.I was on a dance team outside of school for 2 years of high school. I was also in Habitat for Humanity for a year. </p>

<p>Do you think I can get in? I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me.</p>

<p>I’d say you’re 90% in. </p>

<p>I’m also applying to a&m biology.</p>

<p>I’m applying A&M biology too. :)</p>

<p>I would say that you will get it in. Your GPA is very good and your SAT score is higher than some who get admitted. You were so close to automatic admission with your 580 math!</p>

<p>Why are there so many bios here?? Yall need a good ol’ engineer :D</p>

<p>But to answer the question at hand, it is quite likely that you will be admitted. As the previous poster said, a lot of students at.A&M get admitted with way lower scores and even less extracurriculars. So relax a bit dude/dudette.</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>Okay thanks! I guess I am just nervous, A&M is the only school I want to go to. I appreciate the support and hope those of you that are applying get in too.</p>

<p>I’m already in haha :stuck_out_tongue:
But thanks nonetheless. Have you checked up on your application to A&M and other safety/reach schools?</p>

<p>Yes, A&M has all my info. they have already processed it and now i’m on the review step. Hopefully they will reply soon but, I know it takes awhile so I’m trying to wait patiently. I have applied to other schools and i’m pretty confident I will be accepted to those schools. But like I said earlier the only school I really want to go to is A&M. My family is also hoping I get in because both of my grandfathers went to A&M.
I don’t know who will be more disappointed if I don’t get in, them or me.</p>

<p>I’m pretty sure you’re in. Like I said before, people get in with worse stats and stuff. I wouldn’t sweat it if I were you :p</p>

<p>You should have a decision within a few days I think. It took me like a day or two to be accepted, but I’m a 10%er. Nonetheless, once they accept you, I’m sure you will be jumping up and down from the excitement and relief haha</p>

<p>I would say if you don’t get in they will offer you some sort of other deal or wait list you. I’m saying this because you’re top 17% and missed academic admit by a measly 20 points on your SAT</p>

<p>I agree with amberbag. If it comes down to the worst, you will get waitlisted or asked to go for a year to that community college nearby and transfer the second year. However, that is highly unlikely with your SAT score.</p>

<p>After reading the comments I feel more confident about my chances. Hopefully I will get in right away and not be waitlisted. But whatever happens I’ll be sure to post the results. I think it will take a couple months for them to send a reply because i’m not an automatic admit</p>