chances

<p>I started woorying about the coasties, etc. but now I think D might not get in anyway. Is it like Michigan - unweighted GPA is all important? Her's isn't great - will almost definitely be below 3.5. But she took alot of honors and APs. She should get decent SAT's and has pretty good ECs. How hard is it to get in from OOS? Also, is it harder to get into business? Do they accept you into business?</p>

<p>The big state schools are all about the numbers, but they do look at the rigor of the curriculum. Business school is junior-year entry and competitive. The Kelley School of Business at Indiana U-Bloomington is highly regarded and they take some freshman direct admits for high stats. Also, decent merit aid for OOS and haven't heard of a "coastie" problem down there.</p>

<p>im OOS, app completed 11/3 accepted 11/28.
weighted gpa 4.048... unweighted not sure but michigan (core courses only) around a 3.5
30 ACT
1280 SAT, 670w
i have a lot of ECs.. i think your D should be fine, unless im pretty lucky =/</p>

<p>correction to the above - completed early october accepted 11/3.. sorry about that. i guess the earlier you apply, the greater your chances are.
and dont hate on the coasties. im from the jersey shore, nottt wealthy in the least. were not all rich and snooty; im assuming the "problem" that seemingly is @ wisconsin comes from the upper class students from the big cities and their suburbs.</p>