Chances?

<p>I'm Asian, my GPA is 3.65 Unweighted (with upward trend and 10 AP courses, and senior year is my best year so far)
SAT: 2270 superscored
SAT2: Biology 760, Chinese 780
10 APs taken (planning to finish 16): Statistics 4, Physics B 4, European History 3, Chinese 5, Physics C - Mechanics 5, Physics C - E&M 5, English Lang/Composition 5, Biology 4, US History 4, Calculus BC 5 (AB Subscore 5)
Awarded National AP Scholar in Junior year, AP Scholar With Distinction same year
AMC School Winner (American Mathematics Competition)
AIME Qualifier (scored 4)
National Foreign Language Essay Contest Winner
Extracurriculars:
Captain of Varsity Swimming Team, about 4 years worth of Boy Scouts (never got to Eagle), Youth Group volunteering, and Swimming Instructor (paid work). All of which took relatively large time commitments.
From what I heard, my essays are strong, and I have a recommendation letter from a Physics Professor at Columbia. </p>

<p>My intended major of choice is Biomedical Engineering. Of my original 9 schools, I got wait listed from 5 (Johns Hopkins BME, Cornell, UC Berkeley, NYU Stern, and UMich Engineering), and rejected from the other 4 (Duke, Northwestern, UCLA, USC). So now, I'm looking at Purdue as my first choice and I'd be willing to go pretty far lengths to get accepted. I haven't fully given up on those wait list offers, but I'm not expecting anything, so Purdue would be the best option for me at the moment. Please let me know what you think of my stats and how I match up to the class of 2018 considering I applied VERY late.</p>