Chances

<p>Hi.......i think the title sums up what i am about to ask.</p>

<p>I am an International student, currently studying 12th Grade and follow the indian syllabus</p>

<p>I just wanted to know what my chances are in getting admission into for Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering.</p>

<p>I don’t have GPA grading in my school. The grading is purely based on marks obtained:
9th - 85% (maths - A, science - A, hindi - B, english - A, social studies - A)
10th - 90% (maths - A, science - A, hindi - B, english - A, social studies - A)
11th - 75% (maths - C, chemistry - B, physics - A, english - A, computer- A)</p>

<p>I had also recieved a half-fee scholarship in grade 11.</p>

<p>ACTIVITIES :
I have attended the Global Young Leaders’ Conference (GYLC) in Washington/New York this year.
Swimming
Singing
Made Robot for science exhibition
Created a presentation on the periodic table
Helped the team in coming 3rd in an inter-school robot competition
Seminar of Ozone Layer and pollution
Seminar on the game of Hangman made in C++
Project on Tessellation
I have been learning Indian Carnatic Music vocal for over 10 years and have given a 2 and half hour concert.
I have also been learning Carnatic Music violin for over 3 years and have participated in the Classical Violin competition in my school Talent Contest.</p>

<p>SAT SCORES:
MATH - 750
CR - 650
W - 600</p>

<p>The recommendations are going to be excellent, as the teachers themselves told me not to worry about the recommendations as they are going to write excellent ones. The career counsellor also told me that she would be writing a good recommendation. </p>

<p>Going to give SAT II's in November. Will get above 750 in maths and chemistry, thinking of whether to give physics.</p>

<p>Thanks all.</p>

<p>bump --</p>

<p>10 chars</p>

<p>u be in son</p>