Chances?

<p>GPA-2.6(not sure because my school doesn’t do GPA, they do it out of a 100 point scale, and I have an 80.)
ACT composite-21
SAT-1490(new scale) 1000(Old scale)
Extra curriculars-Varisty baseball 3 years, SADD 2 Years, Tech club 2 years, Pepsico Youth Leadership Conference, Youth soccer coach 3 years.</p>

<p>Also for people who got in already…were you able to see if you got in using the Arizona web site, or did you find out via mail or phone?</p>

<p>The online staus check will say "Decision" and your letter will come in the mail a few days later. After you see "Decision" you can call and ask. They'll only give info to the student.</p>

<p>I don't know what your chances are, but I wish you well.</p>

<p>i think you have a really good shot...i see your from NY,im from NJ and got in with pretty similar stats(almost exact same SAT,like 2.9-3.0 GPA) and you have like 2 more extra curriculars than me so i would so your in good shape...also i found out on the phone because i saw on the website "decision made" right before christmas and i wanted to find out before they went on break for a week so i just called the number they give and they told me i was accepted over the phone.</p>

<p>If you have any questions you can pm me and id be more than willing to talk to you on aim or something...and Good Luck!!</p>

<p>A GPA conversion for an 80/100 gives you a GPA of 3.2, assuming you are using an unweighted 4.0 scale. That is much better than a 2.6 GPA.</p>

<p>yeah but i figure then that I should've been accepted...why would they need 7th semester grades if my gpa is a 3.2? that should probably get me in no problem</p>