Chances!

<p>OOS White Male (New Jersey)
GPA: 3.6-3.7UW, ~4.25W (out of 4.6)
ACT: 30 (27R 33M 31E 29S)
SAT: 1250/1900 (560CR 690M 650W)
Rank (as of 3rd MP so could have gone up): 12/83 (Top 15% and rising)</p>

<p>Will be sending ACT and probably be retaking the ACT in the fall cause that was the first time I took it.</p>

<p>Courseload: 4APs by the time I graduate (school only offers 6-7 per year), 6 Honors</p>

<p>ECs:
Baseball (4 yr)
Bowling (2 yr)
NHS (2 yr)
Science Team (2 yr)
Math Team (2 yr)
Summer job (4 yr)</p>

<p>Sr. Schedule
AP US Gov
AP Calc
AP Bio
English</p>

<p>thanks guys~</p>

<p>most likely in... write a solid essay and start packing...</p>

<p>In</p>

<p>34567890</p>

<p>Definitely In.</p>

<p>appreciate the input...didn't know i was that much of a lock. you think i should still retake the ACT (took only once, no practice tests so it was first time with a different type of test) or SAT (taken twice already)?</p>

<p>Definitely retake the ACT</p>

<p>Just submit the SAT, imo. Retaking the ACT won't hurt, but I don't think UW is all that obsessed with the numbers you get on these tests past a certain point. </p>

<p>You have a great M score and a great W score. Your CR is definitely weak, but, if you're applying into the engineering school or for a math-based degree, that might not matter as much. </p>

<p>All in all, retake the ACT and even the SAT for that CR score if you want to be safe. I'd say you have a good chance otherwise.</p>

<p>i figured i would send the ACT because it's more of a midwest test (UW being a midwest school) and i did a lot better on the ACT than i did on the SAT....why would i send a worse score?</p>

<p>also, i plan on majoring in math or some type of science (biochem/bio) so my weak CR score isn't all that bad i suppose..</p>

<p>Send the ACT.</p>