Chances

<p>Hey, I’ll be a senior this year and I’ve been looking at the different UC’s, and just wondering what my chances are.</p>

<p>GPA- 3.2 ish UW ( not including freshmen year), not sure what weighted would be. Do I weight sophomore classes or just junior?</p>

<p>Junior year I took AP stats(3) and AP Chem (4). I would have gotten better, but my allergies were so bad that for those two weeks that I could barley concentrate. I used about a box of tissues for the stats test alone.</p>

<p>Senior year I plan on taking AP Clac, AP English, AP physics, and AP bio</p>

<p>Took an upper division bacteriology course at uc davis this summer and psychology at a CC the year before</p>

<p>SAT’s-
SAT I: Critical Reading 640, Math 740, Writing 680 (Taking again in Oct.)
SAT II: Chemistry 730, Biology M 720, Mathematics Level 2 720</p>

<p>EC
I am the VP (3 years) and a founding member of my school’s martial arts club and participated in our schools astronomy club for a year. I have been involved in school band for 7 years, including traveling to LA to compete. I have for the past 3 years played bass guitar in a rock band; we have played in county fairs all over our area.</p>

<p>Also, for the last 7 years, I have worked with children with special needs. I volunteer at local schools and at a summer camp for special needs children and was featured in a local newspaper. I have also appeared in a video directed to special needs children that incorporates music into their treatment</p>

<p>I have more than 300 volunteer hours, including at a local hospital and at Stanford Hospital</p>

<p>I have practiced martial arts for ten years and have two black belts, and have helped teach some classes.</p>

<p>I was on the track team for three years, four after my senior year</p>

<p>I was a web designer for a small company and was also their accountant.</p>

<p>Also, I was the only Indian person to take Japanese at my school when it first started, if that does anything.</p>

<p>I also go to a really competitive high school where the students like to cheat a lot, so its harder to stand out</p>