Honors calculus
Spanish 4
AP US History
AP Psych
A few more...</p>

<p>JV and Varsity Soccer
Headed up a poker charity event 3 years inn a row
Habitat for Humanity</p>

<p>Depending on which school you are applying to, but your stats look excellent.</p>

<p>I was looking at Virginia Tech's Arcitectural program. The only problem that I got a C in the first semester of Algebra II. The next semester I got an A. Thanks for the post.</p>

<p>Architecture is hard to get in to, but you've got a decent chance at getting in.</p>

<p>Maybe to General Studies, but Architecture at Virginia Tech is extremely competitive. Admissions Officers have stated it takes approximately at 4.0 with AP courses taken and roughly your SAT score. You do have a shot, but I'd definitely say its not a sure thing. It also depends on if your in state or not.</p>

<p>Its just that CAUS gets about 10 times as many applicants as they have slots so it gets really competitive for that particular school.</p>

<p>Thanks for your posts, I was applying from Georgia. I was also looking at Auburn.</p>

<p>Could I also switch majors?</p>

<p>You most certainly can switch majors. In fact, even if you got into engineering, for example, you can't declare a specific engineering major until your sophomore year. Do yourself a favor and print out course requirements for majors you may be considering b/c there are requirements that must be taken and passed with certain grade before you can proceed. These are courses taken at VT, nothing to do with high school courses.</p>

<p>Alright, thanks for all the help.</p>

<p>Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to get into the the english program?</p>

<p>Just guessing here, but you look like a shoo-in for any of the schools/departments at VT. Don't worry about the C you mentioned. VT goes by the overall numbers, they don't sit there and count letter grades the way UVA does.</p>

<p>He's not a shoo-in for architecture. He's got a chance but the school of Architecture is VERY hard to get into.</p>

<p>Sorry, you're right. That had already been stated, I should have been more clear. OP seems to be floating around other majors.</p>

<p>OP? What major is that?</p>

<p>OP - original poster, which in this case is you - the original poster of this thread.</p>