Chances?

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>I am currently a Junior at a very competitive private school in Florida. I was just wondering as to if anybody could give me some input as to whether or not I have a legitimate shot? I appreciate any and all input! I am hoping to go for Management/Business.</p>

<p>ACT - 29, and taking again in June. Hoping for a 31 or so.
SAT - Took the May SAT and am still waiting on those results. I think I did very well (1300+ hopefully!).</p>

<p>-Freshman Year GPA: 3.33 UW/3.33 W (No Honors/AP)
-Sophomore Year GPA: 3.40 UW/3.40 W (No Honors/AP)
-Junior Year GPA (so far): 3.18 UW/3.40ish W (3 Honors/No AP)
-Senior Year GPA: TBD (2 Honors/1 AP)</p>

<p>School does not release rankings.</p>

<p>Essays should be very good, being as I am a good writer. Recs also very good.</p>

<p>Extra Curricular Activities:
- Debate Team (3 years)
- Key Club (3 years)
- Young Democrats Club (1 year)
- Young Republicans Club (3 years... I joined BOTH my Sophomore year to see which one I preferred, before giving the nod to the Y.R.)
- Newspaper (1 year)
- 140 hours of community service
- Treasurer of 11th grade class
- Treasurer of the school for next year
- Internship at local stock brokerage firm</p>

<p>Other things:
-Attended a summer study at University of Colorado at Boulder in the summer before Junior Year.
-Come from a broken home -- Divorced parents. I've been told by a few people to play this card.
-National Society of High School Scholars
-Went on an Outward Bound excursion for a month the summer before my Freshman year.
-Dean’s List in Fall ’06, Fall ’07, and Spring ’07.
-I run a business online buying and selling baseball cards. I started with $500 in 2004 and am up to over $15,000 in inventory. I hope to make it to $20,000 and donate it for Cancer research, a subject very near and dear to me. I've had too many friends and relatives die of this disease.
-I am spending this summer in Tanzania, helping in a few villages with building schools, teaching the children, and helping out.</p>

<p>your in..should be no questions about it. I got accepted in about a week and I submitted my ACT score of 19.</p>