Chances :)

<p>thanks very much jimgotkp! what i’m thinking of doing is applying to the business school and doing the management major with an emphasis in marketing. the application actually came out today, so i’ve already started working on it. </p>

<p>oh, and can you get a minor in a different school than the school your major is in?</p>

<p>Oops I saw that you were interested in business, I was replying to two threads at once and the other thread was engineering. But anyway, when I applied in September and was accepted in early October if I remember correctly. A friend of mine who had a higher GPA, and better SAT’S applied in late November or December and didn’t get accepted. I can’t stress it enough to apply early!</p>

<p>And yes you can have a completely unrelated minor for your major. I know someone who is an industrial engineering major w/ a psychology minor. Hope this helps and Boiler Up!!!</p>

<p>Yeah you can have a minor unrelated to your major. If you go on Krannert’s website and search for it you will see an area that lists what minors Management majors can have. It has quite a good number of majors for you to select from.</p>