Chances?

<p>Hey, if anyone could tell me my chances for the U Dub that'd be awesome.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.78 (unweighted)
Rank: Around 12% at Memorial HS in Madison, a B below a 4.0 drops you to 5th %.
Some classes..
Freshman: TAG English, Accelerated Algebra 1, thats all I could take harder.
Sophomore: AP Psych, AP World History, Advanced/Accelerated Geometry, Chemistry and English
Junior: Micro AP, AP Bio, AP English Comp, Accelerated Algebra 2, Poly Sci.
Senior: It's gonna be AP Macro, AP Euro History, Accelerated Algebra 3, AP English Lit, etc</p>

<p>TEST SCORES
AP: 5 on World History, 5 on Psych. For this years, expecting 4-5s on Micro, English, US History, US politics, comp politics, and a 3-4 on Bio.
ACT: 34
SAT: Probably gonna retake, but 710 Critical Reading (the new Verbal), 670 Math, 680 Writing. I think I can get writing and CR up a lot, math up a little.
SAT IIs: 720 on US History, 710 on Math I.</p>

<p>EXTRACURRICULARS:
Sports: I'll be a 5-time letterwinner in Cross Country and Track, captain of the CC team this fall.
Volunteer: Working with autistic kids, including running with an autistic teamate, help younger classes with their class activities.
Clubs: Captains Club, Student Newspaper (editor in it), Prom Committee, Class Government, Forensics, NHS.
Other: Class Secretary as soph, Class VP junior and senior. Two-time state champion in Radio Speaking in Forensics. Recently elected Student Liaison to Board of Education, so I'll be providing student perspective to the school board, basically as a member, except I only get an advisory vote.</p>

<p>I've got a couple teachers who will write me excellent letters (one teacher who has been obsessed with getting a kid from my school to win the student liaison election for 10 years, and the coach of the forensics team), and my essays will probably be decent.</p>

<p>I live in Madison, right by Memorial High, about 15 minutes from downtown, so I have the in-state-ness goin for me</p>

<p>No affirmative action for Jews, so none of that.</p>

<p>If anyone could tell me what my chances are for getting in I'd be thrilled. I'm thinking I should be in, but just trying to make sure my rank doesn't hold me back too much. Thanks</p>

<p>No worries. But nobody calls it Udub. That's Washington.</p>

<p>Madison has a forensics team... one of my comm arts TAs kept trying to get me on it. You should check it out</p>