Chances?

<p>GPA: 3.602- if you use the scale on college board. It's a 3.375 if you go by my school's scale. However, that is taking into account a slightly rough start. I was not a very good student in ninth and tenth grade- I simply wasn't mature enough. But I've grown a whole lot and my grades have gotten much better and I go to a really hard school.</p>

<p>AP's: none- my school doesn't offer them.
Honors: all core classes from Sophomore year on (save for Spanish and Math which didn't go honers until junior year) are honers. That is English 10, American History, Spanish III, Us History, Chemistry, Physics, Per-Cal, Statistics, Economics, Governance, English 11, English 12, and Conversational Spanish IV </p>

<p>ACT:28.
English:32
Math:27
A little low, I know but I'm taking it again in a few weeks and if the practice tests are right I should bring it up at least two points.</p>

<p>Extra Curriculars:
School:
Earth Club
SGA Executive Council
Mock Trial 2008-present
Helped found Quiz Bowl team 2009-present
Orchestra 2004-2008
Model UN 2005-present
Japanese Club (hosted an exchange student) 2006-2008
School News Paper Founder and Editor and Chief 2010-present<br>
Community:
Documentary Class 2009-2010
Young Democrats 2008- present
Theater Camp 2007
Kenyon Review Young Writers Workshop July 2010<br>
SAYF (Southern Appalachian Young Friends) 2009-present
Nurtures (SAYF leadership) 2010-present
Leap of Faith Productions 2005-2008
Writer on the Chattanooga Friends Meeting Newsletter
All Star Delegate at Southeastern High School Model UN </p>

<p>Volunteered with:
Chattanooga Area Food Bank (165+ hours)
Leap of Faith Youth group (480 hours)</p>

<p>I am no expert at ‘chancing’ students, but it looks like you have a good chance to get accepted to Hampshire. Even though you don’t have AP classes, as long as you can show that you opted for a challenging set of courses, you should be OK. Hampshire does not stress the scores on SATs/ACTs in comparison to other colleges, so that might be a good thing for you. </p>

<p>Hampshire appears to stress your writing on your application, so you should spend a great deal of time crafting an exceptional main essay, as well as the essays on Hampshire’s supplemental application.</p>