Change in Plans

<p>After a long, emotional couple of days we have decided that my daughter is not going to be attending Bama. The distance and cost of travel to and from just puts the total cost too high for us to take on. This decision was the best for our entire family but it was very hard to make. We all loved the Univ. of Alabama. I sent in the deposit today to Towson University which is about three hours from us and much easier on our pockets! Does anyone know what I need to do on the Bama side of things - is any of my deposit money refundable? </p>

<p>Best of luck to you all and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Karen</p>

<p>I am so sorry to hear that, but we certainly hope she will enjoy Towson. If you have paid the Housing deposit you will need to contact them asap to get all but $25.00 of it back. The deadline is June 1st I believe.</p>

<p>Best wishes to your daughter and your entire family!</p>

<p>Sorry to hear this, travel expenses weighed on our minds too so I totally understand. Towson is in my home state and I always really liked the campus when we have been there to events. I have a lot of neighbors there and they all seem to like it. Best wishes</p>

<p>Best wishes to your daughter and your family. As hard as going through the college decision making process can be I guess our kids are fortunate to have choices. I’m sure she will be successful with her choice. We wish you all the best!</p>

<p>Best of luck to y’all. It’s excellent that there is another option that your daughter likes that is also a better fit for your family financially.</p>

<p>Sorry to hear this!</p>

<p>Best wishes for your D! </p>

<p>:)</p>