Change Major?

<p>I was accepted to A&M in late January, but I guess I waited too late to apply because Mays was already filled up so I'm currently listed as an economics major in the liberal arts college. I really want to major in supply chain management at Mays. Does anyone know how changing your major works at the start of the school year? I emailed the admissions office and they said they couldn't do anything until at least the first day of school. Does anyone know the details of getting it changed as soon as possible and if it's likely i can switch? Also, at the NSC should I go to the liberal arts session or Mays? I know I'm going to go ahead and sign up for classes to go along with my desired supply chain management major.</p>

<p>Same here RalphT. Applied late, was admitted, but not for Enginneering. Full there too. How hard to transfer into Engineering and what is a good major to start in the would feed into Engineering pretty easily?</p>

<p>I would suggest both of you call your desired departments and ask for an appointment for advisement. You’re not the first ones to have the problem, and those departments are going to be the best to advise you. I know in engineering, it will be challenging especially if you already have all of your core done. Maybe physics?</p>