Change to Student Organization Seating

<p>I agree with the above…if you cant attend a game…donate the ticket…which is ok whenu have paid a reasonable price for it.</p>

<p>Even if you do a ticket pull you will still end up with a large block of friends sitting together. We do this as adults for concerts, sporting events, etc. DD was able to snag a ticket for the game last week from a longtime school friend that was going home for the weekend. So, that girl and the other friends she was going to see all
went together to pull their tickets. They had some of their newfound friends go at the same time so they could all be together.<br>
Seriously, part of enjoying an event that is exciting is being surrounded by those you enjoy the company of. </p>

<p>Yes, the upper reaches of the student section look empty. That’s because they make students pick packages of group A or B. If the season package included all home games then it would be “fuller”. Students without tickets to that game would not be relegated to the lottery or donation system. You would then have more bodies in the stands.<br>
The student tickets I saw online to purchase were around $10-25. They were not making a killing on them.</p>

<p>Where can a student purchase student tickets to games not part of their packages aside from waiting for a donated ticket. Is there another website, message board, stubhub?</p>

<p>There’s a FB page you can search for named Alabama Student Ticket Exchange. It’s a really good site for getting student tickets transferred for games you don’t have, but not so much if you want an upgraded ticket for a friend/relative to sit with student…</p>

<p>There are also a few student tickets on Craigslist.</p>

<p>I have found no student section tickets on any of the ticket sites.</p>

<p>Thank you jrcsmom</p>

<p>There are also 2 FB pages for the Class of 2017 and there are lots of ticket requests/sales going on. One is a closed group (University of Alabama Class of 2017) through the university, but the other is an open group called Class of 2017.</p>

<p>Although it’s been years since I graduated in '85, I liked block seating when I was a student. The residence hall I lived in had a block as well as my fraternity and I sat in both blocks. I think that more non-Greek groups used block seating back then and the groups got alone fine. After a couple of games, you got to know some of the people in the surrounding blocks. IMO, the block seating section does not have the best seats. However, I do think that the block seating area takes up too much of the student section based on the number of students sitting there.</p>