Change username

Is it possible for me / a moderator/admin to change my username. Thankyou

I don’t think so…but I’ll tag one of the moderators who can respond.

You have been a member since 2012, and you want to change your screenname NOW?

@MaineLonghorn

@barrk123, you can send a request to CCadmin_Sorin. They don’t make many name changes, though.

@MaineLonghorn, I’ve responded via PM to @barrk123. Thanks!

@CCadmin_Sorin can you please change my name for privacy reasons please???

@betsi, I’ve responded via a PM. Thanks!

@CCadmin_Sorin Thank you so much!

@CCadmin_Sorin Can I please make the same request?

@Billsrage55, I’ve responded via a PM. Thanks!

Is it possible for me to change username due to privacy issues? @CCadmin_Sorin

@ErykahPedro, I’ve responded via PM.

Is it possible for me to change my username @CCadmin_Sorin

I am just realizing now that I’m wearing my glasses that I have a typo when I had put in my name. How can I change the letter “q” that is the last letter that is there by accident to a letter “a”?

@CCadmin_Sorin Today at 10:33 am
I am just realizing now that I’m wearing my glasses, that I have a typo when I had put in my name. How can I change the letter “q” that is the last letter that is there by accident to a letter “a”?

@SO180242, @Andreq, unfortunately, as per our TOS, we do not change usernames.

@CCadmin_Sorin that’s really unfortunate. There should be some way for us to edit especially when typos have occurred.

Hello everyone. How are you all today? Hope you’re all well. @CCadmin_Sorin

I am aware that it is very rare for someone to get a name change on CC, but I noticed that a lot of people who desire a change due to privacy issues get one. I was a rising freshmen when I created this account and didn’t realize how much my username gave my identity away. Now that I am a rising sophomore, I realize that I should change my username, but am aware that you can not change your username and you can not make another account. Is there any solution to changing an username due to privacy issues?

Sorry if this is a silly or ridiculous question. I just wanted to try. Everyone on here is probably asked this question very, very often, and I really am sorry I am asking something like this again.

Thank you and have a good day!

@CCadmin_Sorin
I’d like to slightly alter my username as well. Please PM me if this is possible. Thanks!

@CCadmin_Sorin hello! i was wondering if you’d be able to help me change my username for privacy reasons?

@CCadmin_Sorin I understand it is hard to receive a name change, but I was unaware of how my username would actually show on the website, and would like to change it to something that doesn’t include information of my real name. Thank you!