Changes/decisions now that TAMU Financial Portal back up

I just logged in to the Financial Aid Portal and it says that they have not received my FASFA, but two days ago before the system went down, it showed that they had received it months ago. Anyone else experiencing this?? Has anyone seen any funding added today for scholarships??? Mine shows nothing still…

So, the system must have been in the middle of an update. It is there now. No scholarships offered. :frowning: Only the student and parent loans links…

No scholarships for us either so that means out of state tuition is too high for us to send my daughter there. I’m an Aggie and this is all she has wanted so we are pretty bummed over here! I wonder if this is the extent of the offers or if some might still pop up?

Hey guys, I am an aspiring aggie, the financial aid portal finally updated and I was able to attain around 10,000 dollars in grants and scholarships. Sadly that is nowhere enough to get me through college. Are there any other options for financial aid? I am not eligible for the PLUS loan either.

That’s what I wanted to know if scholarships are still going to show up?

same, no scholarships for us either, only loans. Also @AggieinCali, my daughter emailed and the university scholarships have all been awarded though some of the specific departments may still award some. Not getting our hopes up there though.

A&M is not known for being generous with aid. To get OOS tuition waiver, one must be awarded 4K in competitive departmental scholarships and those can continue to be awarded through July, long past the deadline to accepted the admissions offer, so it is a risk you take. There were quite a few very high achieving applicants last year instate and out of state who received no merit aid or scholarship. @carachel2 is well versed on the matter and may could shed some light on the topic.

We looked this morning and my son did receive a merit scholarship offer on portal. Feeling blessed because I know he is at that level where it could have gone either way. By that I mean strong stats but not NMF, like @Thelma2 was talking about. Hoping more of you will hear as time goes on.