Changes to my Application

<p>I applied as a transfer student to the UC last month. On the application, I told them I was going to take History 14. Now i decided that I want to take History 19. Both classes are transferable. Do I need to notify the school I applied to?</p>

<p>i have a similar question to the OP. I decided after turning in my application to take the Elementary Chinese intensive during the UCLA summer session. Do i need to update my application? Will this improve my chances at getting into UC's?</p>

<p>To the OP, yes you need to notify the UC you applied to. You should be able to login to their admissions website and let them know that way. Bzander, you don't need to update your application, but if you feel it will help you get in it might be something you want to do. However, I doubt that will make the difference between an acceptance or rejection.</p>

<p>If you applied as a transfer student you will need to complete the Application Update form in January or early February. These changes, including summer session changes, should be made there. No such update form exists for freshman applicants. For freshman applicants you will need to update each campus through their process.</p>