ChBE at UA (vs. GT)?

<p>LOL, I don’t try to sound negative…I was in fact trying to spin my statement into a positive. I just like to stay grounded. The science and engineering complex will be envy of many colleges.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>SEC II - 212,000 sq. ft.</p>

<p>SEC III - 208,000 sq. ft.</p>

<p>SEC IV - 185,000 sq. ft. (projected)</p>

<p>Thanks to all, this has been very helpful for my consideration of the two! I think this will still be a difficult decision, but I am glad to know that UA will be a good, quality decision. Also I am very excited at all the new research opportunities there! You guys are all great. Sorry for sounding so super optimistic!</p>

<p>Jake…will you be applying to CBH? You should!!!</p>

<p>

“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”</p>

<p>–Winston Churchill</p>

<p>No need to apologize, jakeonaut. You’re in very good company.</p>

<p>I have a condo in Atl and lived there for almost six years. Tech is very prayiguous but a rather unattractive campus. You can’t lose w either decision though. You will still have academic competition at UA but will also be given more support than at Tech. Fact is, UA can not afford to take students like you for granted.</p>

<p>Our word for the day…</p>

<p>prayiguous - what does that word mean? LOL I couldn’t find it in google.</p>

<p>That is what happens when I send messages via cell phone. I meant to say prestigious! lol.</p>