Cheapest place to buy VT apparel

<p>Where is the cheapest place to buy Virginia Tech apparel (i.e. shirts, hats, hoodies, etc.). Is it the bookstore, off campus store, online, or some place else?</p>

<p>The bookstore has the maroon/orange effect shirts, which are very cheap when you buy them together. Besides that I would guess that Walmart would have the cheapest stuff.</p>

<p>def not the bookstore. They have the best selection but are by far the most expensive. I have a hard time justifying $30-$40 for a pair of B-ball shorts</p>

<p>JCPenneys if you live near one in Virginia. Honestly. Huge markdowns from what you would pay on campus. I paid $22.00 for a heavy hooded Nike VT sweatshirt (with my coupons and a sale) and saw the exact sweatshirt on the rack at Campus Emporium for $60.00. I think there is a Penneys at the New River Mall in Christiansburg, but they may be higher in price since it is close. We are in Central Va. so that could affect the prices.</p>

<p>walmart…</p>

<p>For some reason our local TJ Maxx has a boatload of cheap priced VT gear.</p>

<p>OT, but what a game last night. Maybe they’ll meet again in the BCS…</p>

<p>Ross. TJ Maxx, etc.</p>