Check admission status page

<p>Hey, i was wondering if anyone had a link to the page on the miami website where i could check my admissions status. I did it a few days ago using the search funtion on their site but i cant seem to find it again. Please help me. Thanks in advance</p>

<p>Miami.edu -> Prospective Students -> Applying -> Apply Online Now -> Continue -> and then log in.</p>

<p>thats not what im looking for. Im not looking to view just my application. I found the page a few days ago that showed me what items i was missing for my complete application (recs, transc, etc) were needed to be complete</p>

<p>On the top of the main screen, click on myUM. If you applied online, you'll already have an account. If you applied with paper or with Common App online, you'll have to create an account.</p>

<p>Once signed into myUM, you'll see a section called Admissions. It will tell you if your documents were received. Click on that section and you'll get a more detailed list. You'll also see if there are any messages for you.</p>

<p>It's the same freaking thing. Once you log in, it's the status page.</p>

<p>its not the same thing. When i do what you are telling me to do, all it does is bring me to a printer friendly version of my application</p>

<p>Well it's the status page for me, with all the little checkmarks next to everything I've sent in.</p>