Check Application status w/o CWID? Or rather when does the CWID appear?

<p>I’m sorry if this question is completely obvious, however this is the first school I am applying to. (very excited btw!) Now the aspect that concerns me is how I can track where my app is at. I clicked on the “Check Application Status” page, however that tells me I need a CWID, something that I don’t have. </p>

<p>1) Can I check the status of my application w/o a CWID number?</p>

<p>2) When does the CWID come? I applied two days ago.</p>

<p>3) I heard that it takes longer to get the CWID during the summer, will I still be notified by email of an acceptance/denial?</p>

<p>Sorry for the amount of question…but thank you for the help!</p>

<p>TenMore, my DD applied two weeks ago today and she hasn’t received her CWID yet. If you go back into your application it says something to the effect that it hasn’t been processed yet. I am guessing that means downloaded. It appears that they just haven’t started that part of the process yet. I suspect when they begin to download them, the CWIDs will be sent out. Last year, the application wasn’t live until the first week in July. It was quite early this year. Perhaps their processing schedule is still the same. Also last year the first group of acceptances went out about August 22nd or so, so regardless, I don’t think you will hear if you are accepted until later this summer. Good luck to you! My DD is just as eager!</p>