Check MyBama!

<p>Hey…SFHS2012grad …did you check yet? You might have new links in there. !!</p>

<p>Have you found out if you are accepted?</p>

<p>Don’t know about links yet – but letters to be mailed tomorrow – today first day to go over acceptance applications… My daughter has a verbal acceptance… RTR</p>

<p>There are new links in my sons account. Including the link to make the freshman deposit, and to fill out the honors application. So, I think that is a good sign!! LOL</p>

<p>YES!!! We have links also – Roll Tide!!! My daughter doesn’t know yet, but I’m sure she will check it when she gets in from school.</p>

<p>My son does not know either…he is at work. Trying to decide if I can keep it quiet until the official letter arrives for him!</p>

<p>I’m about to check…</p>

<p>I have all five tabs. Which apparently means I’m in!!! The wait is finally (hopefully) over!!!</p>

<p>YEAH!! Congrats! I figured you would be checking every 5 minutes today!! LOL</p>

<p>Lol, yup. Went straight to the computer after school. Thanks for posting this by the way!</p>

<p>If the links are all there, you’re in!</p>

<p>Congrats!</p>

<p>Maybe it takes a day or so – was told verbally by Admissions that my daughter was accepted today and letter would go out tomorrow… All links are now on mybama, and I can click on enrollment deposit link; however, after clicking it states “you are not admitted yet, please call Admissions office”… Will try again tomorrow to see if link was activated.</p>

<p>All the links are there for my son too, but when I clicked on the deposit, it gave me the same message you recieved. However, the application for the honors college is fully accessible and can be completed. So I know that is a good sign!</p>

<p>So if the links for enrollment deposit and the honors college are there then that means you’re in?? Even if you can’t pay the enrollment deposit?</p>

<p>BamaAF…</p>

<p>Check later…sometimes the Bama computers need to do some kind of “system update” for these things to happen. </p>

<p>Sometimes these updates occur after 6 pm…sometimes after midnight.</p>

<p>Yay I have all 5 tabs!</p>

<p>Congrats to all…the link kinks will work out soon.</p>

<p>Tomorrow I’m going to ask Scholarships about notification. In the past, Presidential Scholarship notification happened rather soon after acceptance.</p>

<p>Thanks M2CK…you’re awesome looking out for us like this!
Son just came home from work, and was really excited to find out!</p>

<p>Yup Honors College Application is up on the site with my ACT score, GPA and class rank all set. Time to fill this baby out!</p>

<p>What is the fifth tab you are referring to? Does it say student? Or is the new area on admissions that says admitted undergrad student. I see this on my D page. Is this the correct tab? I think it is. Can a wise one confirm?</p>