Check MyBama!

<p>What links?</p>

<p>I have all 5 tabs too, but I clicked on submit freshman enrollment deposit and it said “you are not currently accept to U of A”</p>

<p>I have the same thing about the not being able to pay yet. Hopefully that works out tomorrow, so we can apply for housing.</p>

<p>I’m sooo happy!!! I just checked and read this thread, so I got out of bed to check! I’m excited!</p>

<p>Congratulations to those who’ve been accepted!</p>

<p>Thanks for the advice to wait until they update the computers – checked this morning and still the same, but while I was in mybama it looked like it went down for some kind of update (0600). Will try again later, and if no luck, will wait for the letter and then call admissions. </p>

<p>My Daughter’s birthday is today (excited that letter will carry today’s postmark) – when she comes down stairs in a minute I plan on telling her that upon inspection of mybama (she did not look yet) it appears she was accepted. Will be a good birthday present for her.</p>

<p>BamaAF, same here this morning. </p>

<p>Happy birthday to your dhtr, what nice news to wake up to.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all of you who have been accepted! So exciting :)</p>

<p>Son can’t send his transcript until after his counselor meeting next week. It’s soooo frustrating because he had his application and test score submitted in July. HS is using Naviance to send transcripts electronically and since this is only the second year of submitting electronically the counselors are training the kids to do it. However, he has already gone into Naviance (it’s pretty self explanatory) and requested transcripts to be sent to the schools he’s applied to. All the transcript office has to do is push a button and it will be sent. Oh well, he’ll be waiting at least a few weeks more to hear back from Bama. </p>

<p>Best wishes to those of you still waiting, my fingers are crossed for you!</p>

<p>Sorry Lovemykids2…it seems silly that CG office would not want to get a jump on the transcripts and college aps in the summer if they could. We use naviance too. Are the transcripts actually sent to the colleges electronically, or is the request electronic but the actual sending of the transcript snail mail? I know ours is still snail mail, but it seems like naviance should allow for electronic sending.</p>

<p>Roll Tide, all!</p>

<p>When you say the 5 tabs, ar eyou talking about the "submit freshmen enrollment deposit, " etc. on the Admissions page?</p>

<p>Vlines wrote: Sorry Lovemykids2…it seems silly that CG office would not want to get a jump on the transcripts and college aps in the summer if they could. We use naviance too. Are the transcripts actually sent to the colleges electronically, or is the request electronic but the actual sending of the transcript snail mail? I know ours is still snail mail, but it seems like naviance should allow for electronic sending.</p>

<p>Thanks Vlines. I agree that it’s silly that the counselors are waiting to meet with the kids next week. This week the work load is light because it’s the first week of school. They should meet with the seniors this week so that they can get the transcripts out. </p>

<p>Everything is sent electronically, no snail mail unless a college doesn’t accept electronic transcripts. Hopefully because everything is sent via Naviance it will get into Bama’s system quickly. </p>

<p>In the meantime…we wait.</p>

<p>I just checked again and it still will not work. Hm</p>

<p>Well I was just told by a UA rep that I was accepted. So now it’s official. I will be Rolling with the Tide. RTR!!</p>

<p>It will be the best decision you ever made. Congrats and Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Thank you! Now the long wait until next year begins…</p>

<p>Lovemykids - we’re in exactly the same boat. D applied the day the application became available but can’t even request her transcripts on Naviance because the button/link won’t be there until after the counselors “train” the kids next week (the 2nd week of school). It’s not like there’s much training involved - it looks totally intuitive to me - but still we wait. The good news is that we’re pretty certain D will be accepted, but it would still be nice to have an acceptance in hand.</p>

<p>Beth’s Mom, I feel your impatience! It’s so difficult to be at the mercy of the high school.<br>
We both live in the Northern suburbs of Chicago, it would be great if both of our kids get in!!!</p>

<p>Bama is a match for son so he isn’t going to count his chickens before they’re hatched. He’s been accepted to two schools so far that allow self reporting but in the end he wants to be able to say Roll Tide :)</p>

<p>Best of luck to your daughter!</p>

<p>The link to pay my freshman enrollment fee still will not allow me. Anyone else?</p>

<p>Not me either, tried a little while ago. Email is not working either, son is waiting for email re: the honors application.</p>