Check MyBama!

<p>Hopefully we will be able to soon. Did you get an acceptance letter yet?</p>

<p>Got a verbal acceptance! :)</p>

<p>Who did you talk to?</p>

<p>No letter at my house today.</p>

<p>No letter here either</p>

<p>I’m just assuming that the letter will come 5-7 days after the postmarked 22nd.</p>

<p>Hopefully it gets here by Friday though.</p>

<p>Normal mail transit time from the University anywhere in-state is 24 - 48 hrs. My guess is letters will start arriving today for some folks (If they were actually already sent)</p>

<p>Still nothing!</p>

<p>Received an email from admissions stating that the freshman enrollment deposit link was up and running now for 2012 – we tried, but still said:</p>

<p>Welcome to the Undergraduate Freshman Enrollment Deposit Payment Page. </p>

<p>You are not currently admitted to the University of Alabama. Please contact our office at <a href=“mailto:applicationstatus@ua.edu”>applicationstatus@ua.edu</a> </p>

<p>Replied back with above statement.</p>

<p>I just checked too. It still remains the same.</p>

<p>Same here, AND can not get into crimson email.</p>

<p>No letter yet either</p>

<p>I can get into my crimson email on MyBama.</p>

<p>No letter today either. Not able to pay freshman deposit still!</p>

<p>Still didn’t get a letter and still cannot pay my deposit fee. Does anyone from last year know how long it took to pay and get the letter. This is taking forever.</p>

<p>Same as above – We received yet another email from admissions stating that the enrollment issue should be resolved and for my D to try again – same issue still. Replied back and told admissions.</p>

<p>Still no letter yet, BamaAF?</p>

<p>SFHS – I haven’t been home to check mail, but D hasn’t called – so guessing no letter. Then again, she may not come home with a home football game tonight.</p>

<p>No letter today :/</p>

<p>Well, my D got her letter today afterall. She received a nice letter of acceptance from the University, a nice (frameable) certificate of acceptance signed by the President and mailed from his office, and another letter with her CWID and how to set up a mybama account (which we’ve already accomplished)… </p>

<p>According to the checklist, next step is to sign on and pay enrollment deposit, using the link that doesn’t work yet.</p>

<p>The postmark was yesterday 25 August for all 3 items.</p>

<p>I’m sure everyone will be receiving their own quickly – now if we can only get the link to work.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>