Check MyBama!

<p>Hi,
I am a regular lurker. :slight_smile: My D also got her acceptance letter and certificate today along with the letter about setting up the MyBama account and the Freshman student checklist. We are in North Alabama. She only applied last week so we were surprised that she got the decision so quickly. She still has to complete the scholarship and honors applications. She is only applying to 3 in-state schools, and Alabama is her favorite.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>BamaAF, what state are you from?</p>

<p>I’m a Florida student and got accepted to UA monday. When do you think I’ll get my acceptance letter?</p>

<p>We are in central Alabama</p>

<p>I’m assuming either Saturday or Monday for out of staters since the Alabama residents got theirs today.</p>

<p>I live close to Mobile and still haven’t gotten mine. Hopefully it will come tomorrow.</p>

<p>Congratulations to you all.</p>

<p>I find it admirable that things are happening as fast as they are, given this is the first week of school and the biggest group entering, etc… etc…</p>

<p>HOWEVER, I can empathize with your impatience.</p>

<p>I’m sure things will get sorted out over the next few months and what a grand adventure ahead!</p>

<p>Roll tide!</p>

<p>Just checked my daughter’s myBama </p>

<p>Welcome to the Undergraduate Freshman Enrollment Deposit Payment Page.</p>

<p>You have been admitted to the University of Alabama as a new Freshman - Congratulations! Your next step is to pay your fall tuition prepayment deposit. Please click the “Submit Deposit” button below to complete the payment process. </p>

<p>She worked till 1AM so now I have to wait till she gets up to tell her the good news!</p>

<p>My son’s is there too!! Finally! Yeah!!</p>

<p>I just paid mine! But I still have no letter! Maybe today.</p>

<p>What is the purpose of the prepayment deposit ($200)?</p>

<p>It the acceptance letter in re mail today! So excited :)</p>

<p>Yeah KYLE! Congrats. No mail here yet today.</p>

<p>Vlines- what state are you coming from. I’m from Florida</p>

<p>I also can pay my deposit! I’m in!</p>

<p>Congrats Tonk!</p>

<p>Still no letter yet :/</p>

<p>Just got the mail. D got 3 letters from Bama. One the acceptance certificate. Enrollment deposit is paid</p>

<p>Been lurking on this thread for the last few days for my son. He applied and only received an acceptance letter today and the myBama log on info letter which is irrevelant at this point since he has already been on there. My question is whether or not anyone else hadn’t received a certificate in the mail? He did not get one which is curious to me. Did they come in separate envelopes? We are in MS, so I didn’t know if it was an OOS thing or not. Thanks</p>

<p>I’m from oos and I got the acceptance letter, with a car sticker, and the next steps for deposit. What is the acceptance certificate?</p>