Check MyBama!

<p>As stated by others recently…they got a nice (frameable) certificate of acceptance signed by the President and mailed from his office. My son got exactly what you ( Kyle013194)got.</p>

<p>We’re from Florida so OOS doesn’t matter. My D got the acceptance letter from Undergraduate Admissions that had the car sticker. She also got an acceptance letter from the Office of the President in a larger envelope that has the Certificate of Admission in it.</p>

<p>Yeah FSU dad I didn’t get that admissions certificate yet</p>

<p>OK. Well if people have been receiving the certificate in a separate envelope I won’t worry then. It will probably be here on Monday. Bent up, of course, because our maillady always does that. Every award/certificate my older son received last year was totally bent and ruined before it got to us!</p>

<p>Just got all three things in the mail. Now onto housing and another $250.</p>

<p>Empty mailbox here on Colorado.</p>

<p>Sorry Kyle, I am in MD.</p>

<p>The acceptance cert is a nice certificate of acceptance that Bama does.</p>

<p>BTW…the regular acceptance comes in a small envelope, so don’t let that scare anyone. The cert comes in a large envelope under separate cover.</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted to UA! A new exciting adventure begins for you all. Welcome and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Hopefully I get the certificate Monday bc I got the acceptance letter today.</p>

<p>I remember the excitement everyone is feeling on this thread! Welcome to the UA family and congrats to all! ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Don’t know about housing deposit form, but housing waiver form is not setup for FY12 yet; great to be this far though. Will just wait until waiver form rolls over for FY12. RTR!!!</p>

<p>For all of you who have been accepted, when did you apply? Early July when the portal opened?</p>

<p>October 1st is when the housing application is available for 2012.</p>

<p>My D applied on August 9th. She waited until her transcripts were available from her high school’s office and were on their way.</p>

<p>My D applied 6 July when they opened up the on-line application – transcripts/ACT had already been sent to Bama.</p>

<p>Guess if housing app will not be opened up until Oct – nothing to do but wait again.</p>

<p>My D is on cloud 9 – she can concentrate on her senior year without worrying about applying/being accepted to college.</p>

<p>My S had transcripts sent last Monday (8/22) and had the new links available in mybama by Thursday. I just checked his housing deposit link and it’s says he been accepted.</p>

<p>Congrats to all.</p>

<p>Ugh I’m not home but my parents just got all the letters… And opened them when I wasn’t home</p>

<p>Oh pack I told my parents the same thing good thing they didn’t open it but hey don’t worry about it bro</p>