checking app status

<p>Has anyone checked their application status online after they submitted everything?</p>

<p>I have checked my son's. It says they are missing a transcript. They should have received it early last week, so hopefully it will be updated soon.</p>

<p>How about you?</p>

<p>My son's status has been "we're checking to see if everything is complete" for almost two weeks now.</p>

<p>^^ that's what mine says.</p>

<p>Were we supposed to get an email after submitting? If so, how long did it take you guys to get one? I sent in my application yesterday, so I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be immediate or if it took a while.</p>

<p>Has anyone gotten accepted today? I believe today they begin notification.</p>

<p>Matterbug, my son submitted his app online on a Saturday and received the email the following Tuesday.</p>

<p>Thanks for the help Oregonianmom! I actually got mine this morning too. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't done something wrong!</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone! =]</p>

<p>Did you recieve acceptance or just an email saying your application is in?</p>

<p>"Did you recieve acceptance or just an email saying your application is in?"</p>

<p>Just an email saying my application was received and providing me with my WISnet ID.</p>

<p>I just applied Sunday, so it'll be a little while till I get a decision.</p>

<p>Once you have your WISnet ID, how do you check your application status? I can't find the link...</p>

<p>Go here:
<a href="https://login.wisc.edu/?appurl=my.wisc.edu/portal%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://login.wisc.edu/?appurl=my.wisc.edu/portal&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>First, activate your NetID (link in upper right). Then you can log in to check your status.</p>

<p>I have activated my account, and I am in the system. I cannot find the link to check my status. Which of the tabbed sections is it in?</p>

<p>Never mind, found it. Thanks!</p>

<p>Does anyone's application status say "complete?" My son's still says "incomplete" and on the to-do list is a HS transcript (nothing else). He sent everything in one packet, including the transcript, so don't know why it would be missing.</p>

<p>Anyone else?</p>

<p>mine still haven't changed at all since the beginning.</p>

<p>Son got an email reply today from Wisconsin that they have received all of his application materials; they said it just takes a while to get them into the system.</p>

<p>I got my status today. Accepted! Looks like they're starting to release decisions.</p>

<p>Congrats bmwdan13! That actually kind of scares me! I am still considering if I should apply or not and with you already being accepted it makes me think I need to make up my mind FAST!</p>

<p>Go ahead and apply- you can change your mind about going later, you only lose your app fee if you request refund of other money paid - in writing. When you get accepted remember to decide if you want to live in the dorms and take care of that application (it is sent to accepted applicants with a due date about 2 weeks later, money paid only refunded if you ask for it and do not attend). Any dorm choice rankings can be redecided in the spring so also don't worry too much about having to decide that already. BTW, dorm assignments will be made by a lottery in late May or so and you will know by June before SOAR, unlike U of Minn which gives choices on a first come first served basis and doesn't let you know until Aug.</p>