Checking application status for Purdue

So I wanted to know if I already sent my SAT scores to Purdue or not, so I go on the college board website, but it didn’t list which colleges I sent the scores to, and I don’t want to deal with their customer service BS. I went to Purdue’s website and clicked on “Check Your Application Status”, and it says “Log in to check”…Log into what? Is there some sort of Purdue account I’m supposed to make? This is really pissing me off.

well have you applied to Purdue already? If you did, then you should have received an email notification about application acknowledgment, including account information for you to keep track of materials that you need to submit to complete the application.

@ihmmfl It’s all in the details. First did you apply? If you did @aerospaceguy is right, I got an email telling me to go the the application status page. There is where you log in. If you lost the information or can’t find it call admissions, those folks couldn’t be nicer. You have to have authorized credentials. Not difficult. Just take a deep breath. Applying to college is stressful enough. Don’t worry!