Checking FAFSA status?

<p>I submitted my FAFSA a while back, and I emailed financial aid today to make sure they have received it (they haven't emailed me back yet). Well this afternoon an email from UM said we could check to see if they have received it on myUM, but I can't figure it out. When I go to the Student and Financial tabs, and then try to view documents received/needed/action required, etc. It gives me the option to select a term, and it is the wrong term- "Spring and Fall 2010-2011" when I assume it should be "Fall-Spring 2011-2012." So of course, it then says you have no data for the term you selected. Am I doing something wrong?</p>

<p>I meant to say it says “Fall and Spring 2010-2011”</p>

<p>Same here!! So I hope they got it. My UM has always been really slow though. It wasn’t until two months after I sent my transcript that they finally updated it on the site.</p>

<p>Anyone heard yet? I’m freakin out</p>

<p>Call UMs Financial Aid Office and they can tell you. Basically, when you file the FAFSA, it becomes available to the school to download when they want. Sometimes, they download weekly, sometimes daily. I would just call the school and they can confirm if they see it in their system. Good Luck gidget</p>