Checking meal plan balance

<p>I can’t seem to find where to check what’s left. I looked on “my accounts” on the action card site, and I also checked the meal plans link. I remember checking it last semester. Anyone?</p>

<p>If you’re on the Act Card site, once you’ve logged in and can see your DD and Bama Cash balances, click on “Board” in the upper left corner. When you scroll down under “SemQtr” it has the number of meals left.</p>

<p>It’s weirdly difficult to find.</p>

<p>Thanks! My son wasn’t sure.</p>

<p>Not sure I want to know how many D has left.</p>

<p>Thanks so much for this post. I hadn’t been able to find this. Happy to find that son has plenty of meals left. Although late in the semester, we still did the donate a meal. This is a wonderful program where a student can donate one of his meals a semester. I highly encourage everyone to participate in this. Although many of our kids are on generous scholarships, there are plenty of hardworking students out there who have not been so blessed. This is a great way of saying thank you by giving to those less fortunate. I’m sure even as late as finals week, a needy student would be happy to simply swipe a card for a free meal, rather than having to go to the grocery and prepare something for themselves, especially while many of these kids are trying to balance full/part time jobs along with their studies.</p>