Chem 109

<p>I taking Chem 109 and have found that Chemistry Molecular Science is required and Chem: Molecular Sci Study Guide and Chem: Molecular Science Study is recommended. Do I need all three books for the class or can I get by with the required book.</p>

<p>A chemistry major from eons ago here. How well prepared for the course do you feel? Do you usually get by with the minimum or benefit from more problems to work on and review material? You can wait a week or so to decide if after you see what the recommended text is like it doesn't seem worth it. One regret I have from my schooling is not spending money on books because of my very tight budget. It is worth that extra cost to have the resources to best learn material, saving the money now won't make you richer later and somehow you will find the money for all of the other necessities. You can also check with your TA during the first discussion.</p>

<p>wait...........how did you find the required books already? And I'm someone who barely touches his book, so I think im going to buy the required one only for now</p>

<p>The textbooks can be found online at University Bookstore, you can get all the information and get them wherever you want. You need the course dept and numbers including sections. You can buy through various online sellers or wait to go to a bookstore near campus (U bookstore is NOT connected to UW). Rethink your habits for college- you may be expected to know assigned material in a textbook without the prof repeating the info in a lecture...</p>