Chem 109

<p>I took Ap Chem sophmore year in high school but only scored a 2. I forgot alot of stuff and I was wondering if you think I'm ready for chem 109. Also, please answer how tough the course is. I want to major in biology/molecular biology/biochemistry and follow the track of Pre-Med. I heard some people state that Pre-Med is better with 103 and 104 and some states its not. Any Suggestions? If it matters, I'm taking Math 221, History 101, and Psychology 202 (I will probably drop this :\ )</p>

<p>Also, do you think its a good idea to take introduction to biology (is there a higher class for biology?) next semester and then do the second semester of it next year? Or is it better to wait till the beginning of a year?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>By now you should be in classes and discovering the workload- ask your professor or TA questions during office hours. Better resources on campus than this website. Also- there are many biology courses you can take if you have hopes of medical school. The Honors sequence, Biocore, is good. You need to consider your undergrad major when choosing courses, that will determine which science courses are best for you.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Do you know anything about the Math 221 teacher, David Brown? I’ve been to his lectures and well, his not very good at explaining. he seems like the type of person who is extremely smart but sucks at teaching it. I’m just wondering what his tests are like, etc</p>