Chem 115/116 decisions released?

<p>Two days ago, the two sections for Chem 115 (see timetable) were 15 open and 15 open. I just checked tonight, and they were 20 open and 18 open. This probably means that the sections had their cap increased from 15 to 20, and two people signed up for the section without the 7:45 AM lab :P. </p>

<p>Sure enough, I was able to add chem 115 from Student Center. This means either</p>

<li>Anybody who was accepted is now able to add chem 115, and probably receive acceptance letters through snail mail in the following days.</li>
<li>The sections were opened up to everybody by mistake, and will be fixed soon. </li>
</ol>

<p>I’m hoping it’s the former.</p>

<p>Note: As of now, I haven’t received anything through email nor snail mail.</p>

<p>My son received acceptance email yesterday.</p>

<p>just checked: nothing in email or today's snail mail.</p>

<p>Should I bother calling the genchem number listed on the application page?</p>

<p>It appears that acceptance letters have been sent, but has anybody received rejection letters? Does RC Woods send rejection letters at all?</p>

<p>I actually was accepted; the email was sent to my mom's email address.</p>

<p>How it happened, I don't know. UW Admissions must have replaced my email with my mom's when they went on a campus tour during may.</p>

<p>Only acceptance letters have been sent; rejections are not.</p>

<p>Remember they reserve seats in class sections for SOAR students, this may show up in the changing availability. Congrats to all who take this course- although the prof has changed (even though Larry Dahl has not retired per my Badger Chemist) and of course the content, I remember it well- fun, challenging ...</p>