Chem HL or Environmental Systems SL

<p>Should I take Chem HL (I've already got my three HLs and plan to major in business) or Environmental Systems SL in my senior year? Why?</p>

<p>Thanks y'all :)</p>

<p>Colleges like to see course rigor, and chem HL is known to be far harder than environmental systems SL. Also, the HL will be harder than the SL anyway, unless it’s comparing something to physics SL (which can still be extremely hard for some people). However, since you already have 3 HL’s, make sure you can take on 4 HL’s and keep your grades up in those.
Good luck!</p>

<p>i’m currently in chem HL and it is easily my most rigorous course. if you plan to study chem HL, it’s important to prioritize it (it is a huge amount of material + time commitment) or it’s easy to get a low predicted score. if you are already taking 3 HLs, i would recommend against taking chem HL unless you are able to drop one.</p>

<p>I Take Chem HL and environmental systems SL and even though environmental systems is probably my least favourite class (apart from math) I’d still say choose that. There is a fair amount of interesting material and it is MUCH easier than HL chem which is a very demanding and large course</p>