Chemical Engineering Chances

I applied to Texas A&M but was not aware of the rolling admissions policy and so submitted only a few days before the Dec. 1 deadline because I had so many other apps to finish by Nov. 1…I fall under the academic admit but does that mean I’m automatically admitted even to chemical engineering which I heard fills up fast?
My ACT is a 34 (35E/35M/31R/35S)
No class rank but would be top 3-4% with a 5.06 wGPA
6 APs plus 10+ honors classes
National Merit Commended

As a freshman you are admitted as general engineering, and you will apply to your major after two semester of coursework. You are likely now put under Engineering Review since engineering capacity fills up by November, so you are not automatically admitted, you are now under holistic review for the college of engineering.

You will be admitted to the university, but not to your major. As stated above, chances are you will be in Engineering Review. Later automatic applicants and many review applicants are in the pool to be selected for the last few general engineering slots. The results of engineering review are full admission to engineering, option to pick another open major or Blinn engineering team ( community college & TAMU program). It is a holistic review, so everything counts vs. just rank & scores.