Chicago Area Watch Parties

<p>Houndstooth
3369 N Clark
Chicago</p>

<p>Another Round
5141 Main St
Downers Grove</p>

<p>Parents are welcome at either location. Under 21 is allowed at Another Round only (the difference being one is classified as a bar and the other as a restaurant).</p>

<p>What time will the festivities start in Downers Grove?</p>

<p>One hour before game time. If you are going to AR this weekend, let me know. I’m trying to save tables for all the parents. There are a LOT of parents going.</p>

<p>DW and I will be there - count us in!</p>

<p>CB, I have you down. We have 20+ parents coming!</p>

<p>Those of you not in Chicago, I suggest you attend a watch party in your area. The alums really do want you parents to attend. If anyone needs to know the location of a party in your area, I can ask my alum friends who will find out for you.</p>

<p>Are any of the Chicago parents going to The Houndstooth? Mr. LMK2 and I are planning on watching the game and then head over to Millenium Park for the Jazz Festival.</p>

<p>^ I don’t know - I was only counting for the tables at AR. I DO know that since there’s a Cubs game at 3:05, traffic and crowds will be an issue around the Tooth, so go early. The alums will be there by 2:30. Say Hi to Laurel (alum president). Tell her you are a parent and don’t know many people there - she will introduce you to others. Have a great time!</p>

<p>Thank you Cof2012M! Roll Tide!</p>