"Choose One"?

<p>I was looking at buying textbooks for next semester, and am confused by the “Choose One” label given for some of the books. For ANT 270, for instance, “Method & Practice In Biological Anthropology” and “Our Origins: Discovering Physical Anthropology” are given in both physical and ebook formats (so 4 in all). Does that mean I’m supposed to choose 1 out of all 4 of them, or 1 format of each of the different books (2 in all)? I have the same thing with CH 231: 2 different books given in different formats, but all have “Choose One” beneath them. Am I supposed to buy one of each of those books or only one book overall?</p>

<p>Whenever in doubt about books, call the SUPE store…they have corrected a few of our mistakes…lol</p>

<p>If a book says req’d, you probably need it. You just have to decide which format you want. You don’t have to get the same format for both books. You could have one as an ebook and one as a physical regular book.</p>

<p>So, it looks like you need 2 books for each of those classes…and you choose the format.</p>