Choosing courses

<p>My daughter will be going to SOAR soon and we were wondering if there are any sources for reviews of courses and professors from students? My son who is at Northwestern goes on a site before he registers to see what different students have to say about a specific course content and professor.</p>

<p>yea, there is a site I cant remember from the top of my head by google something like "rate my professor" and you should get the site.</p>

<p>I have viewed the "rate the professor" website many months ago. I did not see where many students gave ratings- ie a few students are determining ratings, so the statistical significance was lacking. It seemed to me that the majority of students weren't using the website, I would pay more attention to any comments than any number rankings. Good luck and enjoy SOAR.</p>

<p>Should I choose my courses now or should i wait until I attend SOAR in early july and meet with an academic advisor. I see that a lot of classes have already been filled up :(</p>

<p>They reserve spots for SOAR registrants- a full class might be filled because they have taken the spots for people to register when they are at SOAR.</p>

<p>okay. Thanks a lot. I was getting worried.</p>