Clarification regarding foreign language requirements for UC school district

Hello all! I’m in my first semester of community college (not including summer), and I am somewhat confused about the foreign language requirements for transferring to a UC school.

I have completed the first two Spanish courses at my school, Spanish 101 and 102, via accelerated courses. These courses are UC transferable, but I am unclear as to whether this fulfills all foreign language requirements. My school course guide indicates that Spanish 101 is equivalent to the first two years of study in high school. I understand that many UC schools desire three years of equivalent material however.

My question is whether I have completed enough foreign language in order to transfer to a UC school, namely UCB, UCLA, or UCSD. If not, how many more courses of Spanish should I complete to fulfill this requirement?

Thank you in advance to all who give their input. This is my first post to CC, so I apologize if I did not format this in a proper manner.

*Edit: Yes, I have spoken to my counselor about this. She has confirmed that this will be enough for transfer, but I prefer to err on the side of caution. I have also searched the forum, but I was unable to find an answer to this question. Again, thank you for your time.