Clark Atlanta University

I do not advise this school to anyone, there have been threats of gun violence, the academics are silly, the people are stereotypical and over 85% just want to get away from home get drunk, high and be wild. This school can offer nothing in my opinion that is why I plan to transfer. I believe that if you want to succeed you do not come here the graduation rate is 21% that is sadly disappointing for it being known as the "illustrious Clark Atlanta ". If you want to go here you are entitled to your opinion and I wish you well. When you go to visit please ask important question that will stump the orientation guides. Do not live in the suites if you decide to, I live in the suites and there is black mold growing in everyone’s shower because no one wants to spend the money to have something done about it. This school only wants your money and if that’s al; they want they should give you more that a cafeteria that serves you food that is similar to you being in high school and drinking parties, lousy security, and I place where you feel that you are not academically challenged. If anyone has any positives please post them because I do not tend to be so negative, but as freshman I will be transferring back to m state in the spring semester. I wish you all well if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask I have no problem answering them

@Transfer1221 Yeah CAU isn’t want it use to be and it mostly has to do with leadership. They let in students who shouldn’t be admitted and they make many silly decisions overall. My friend went there and she didn’t like it either. To me CAU is full of the Spelman and Morehouse rejects and I see the school going on a steady decline and it hurts … CAU use to attract the best and brightest black students and faculty. CAU is too expensive for students to be lacking “basic” resources and having to deal with much BS.

But please don’t let your experience at CAU blind you from the fact that there are quality HBCUs in existence. Unfortunately you selected the wrong one, not all HBCUs are the same.

Where you going?