Clarkson Regular Decisions for the Class of 2027

Just curious if anyone heard anything from Clarkson yet for Fall 2027 decisions!? The admissions counselor for my area told me I’d hear back from Clarkson in early February for RD, but I’m not sure how correct she is.

My son has not heard back for RD yet, but did receive a lovely handwritten Christmas card!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I got an email from Clarkson that said Happy Holidays, hopefully they’ll let us know within the next month.

Our tour guide said that she heard just after the application deadline. She submitted her application early, and they start releasing as soon as the application deadline passes. Not sure how true it is, but it’s possible that if you submitted early, you may hear early, too.

1 Like

I hope that’s true, thank you for the extra info!

I just saw that they extended the deadline for applications. I hope that doesn’t hold up the works for those who have applied already. Best wishes to all!

Fingers crossed they hear soon!

1 Like

Based on past…any day now. if not this weekend…next

1 Like

Do they notify by email, portal or snail mail?

1 Like

I’m assuming email, but I could be wrong.

My son received his big acceptance envelope today! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My son did too! Interesting that the portal is not updated. We are still “awaiting decision.”

3 Likes

Congrats to you all!! That’s awesome they’re handing them out already. :grin:

Congratulations!

Thank you!

1 Like

Congrats!!! I wonder if they’ve all been sent or if they’re being sent in batches? Do you all live close by?

And when did the application get finalized? If you want to pass grades, stats etc…would be helpful as well. Did not get anything in the mail today.

Submitted October 31st
Science and Math Magnet HS school in Maryland
GPA 4.38
9 AP Classes
7 Honors
2 Dual Enrollment
NHS
NEHS
NSHS
Acapella Group
All-County soloist
Chess club/Drama Club/SGA/Video Game club
Rec track for 2 years and part time job
Applied for Environment Science and received $30K in scholarship.

I imagine the decisions will be rolling in for everyone soon!

Good luck to all waiting!!

2 Likes

So, I got confirmation that my decision will be released on the portal tomorrow afternoon and that a physical letter is on the way! I applied November 1st. I wish everyone luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

My portal now has a new accepted students document under financial aid… looks like I’m in!

3 Likes