Class of 2011 Acceptances

<p>i got in!!
2100 (1390) SAT
98 gpa
i havent visited it yet though</p>

<p>accepted too, located in Rockland. </p>

<p>ACT:28
average: 96</p>

<p>i was surprised it was so competitive. I thought that many more of my friends would be accepted, but they mostly got defered.</p>

<p>From reading the other threads it looks as if the class of 2011 has raised the bar. What an exciting time it must be for Geneseo. </p>

<p>I feel the spirit coming on....</p>

<p>Shine the sun down on her halls of wisdom, where memories linger and our thoughts remain
Sing her praises out across the valley, that echoes our refrain:
Geneseo! Geneseo! send us on our way
Geneseo! Geneseo! with our life's work we'll repay.</p>

<p>My daughter received her academic acceptance last week... had already received musical theatre acceptance last fall. Then she received information to apply to the honors program yesterday.</p>

<p>We're from the Chicago area : )</p>

<p>Sorry, I forgot to include her stats: National Merit Finalist; 35 ACT; 2180 on SAT (800 on writing portion); 4.12 GPA (weighted); 5 AP classes/7 or so honors classes/AP Scholar; rank 25/570; lots of time performing in theatre and show choir; National Honor Society</p>

<p>660 M 630 CR 680 W
3.6 UW GPA 3.9-4.0 Weighted</p>

<p>i'm not that special but i got in, alriiight</p>

<p>How many plan on attending? Congrats to all those admitted!</p>

<p>I got accepted, but I don't plan on attending. I have Wesleyan or Oberlin on my mind.</p>

<p>i plan on attending. i like knowing where i'll be next year!</p>

<p>i got it!</p>

<p>1270/1600
1950/2400</p>

<p>97.8 gpa
asian
ranked 4/244</p>

<p>I got into Geneseo awhile ago but didnt think i would go. Now that I've gotten rejected everywhere else i think its safe to say ill be attending. So hi, my name is Arman, i live in Queens, NY. My screen name is PunkamaFunk so feel free to I.M. me, it would be real nice getting to know my future classmates. Im down for chillin if anyone lives in NYC.</p>

<p>im definitly goin. i sent my deposit yesterday. </p>

<p>I think it's 20 freshman, according to the application invitation I got... I got waitlisted. =\ When I visited again over spring break, I heard they are expanding the program by ten freshman next year, and possibly the year after that.</p>