Class of 2012

<p>Any acceptances?</p>

<p>Had a phone interview today...I didn't really like it though</p>

<p>Really?!?! What happened?</p>

<p>The hardest questions were the back to back 1.How would I change Morehouse if I attended? 2. How would Morehouse change if I didnt attend? And they said that I had to provide two disctinct answers.</p>

<p>When did you apply and when did you find out that there was gonna be a phone interview? Are all student applying gonna be phone interviewed? I didnt know this was a part of the process.</p>

<p>Now that it's over did they tell you what's next for you?</p>

<p>I applied either the last day of January or early February. They said that they would send me something in the mail by next week. So hopefully it will be good. I have about 5 other friends, 1 who has gotten in and none of them have been interviewed .</p>

<p>I dont understand their notification process. I know people who applied in December who still havent heard from them, one way or another.</p>

<p>Good luck, do share the results once you hear from them.</p>

<p>Full tuition, room, board and fees</p>

<p>Congratulations! That's a good deal, Have you decided to go? What other schools are you looking at, if not?</p>

<p>I have 11 other schools that I am waiting on...so I don't get to make a decision for a while.</p>

<p>If you got Morehouse to give up that kind of money, I am sure you will hear positive news from most, if not all of the 11 others. Good luck in whatever you choose.</p>

<p>Login</a> | Facebook</p>

<p>for full ride can you list your stats?</p>

<p>can you list your stats?</p>

<p>4.1W 30 ACT 1990/2400 1370/1600 SAT I do a lot of community service i.e. missions trip and math tutoring and church. Extra curricular activities show my passion for chess even though I am apart of many different clubs. Also, I stated my goals about how I want to give back to the community when I become successful.</p>

<p>dats wats up
now did they phone interview for the scholarship or acceptance...
cause i got accepted with no phone call
but i also have a friend who has gotten a scholarship and has had no fone call either...</p>

<p>Just got my acceptance letter today, and I also got a full tuition scholarship. I was getting worried because all of you guys got your acceptance and scholarships so much earlier. Maybe you guys were early action; I'm just happy I finally got it.</p>

<p>WoW! Congrats. Full ride? Your stats must be very impressive! HBCUs are usually stingy with the $$$$.</p>

<p>Got full tuition+room amd board</p>

<p>I got my acceptance letter last saturday the 29th</p>