Class of 2013 Enrollment Thread!

<p>Well, I just made my decision that I am going to University of Wisconsin Madison by sending in my enrollment forms. I am really happy to officially be a Badger and want to see who else is going! Post here if you are enrolling. Also add where you are now, plan to live, and anything else you would like to add. Congratulations everyone!</p>

<p>I'll start:
I'm from California
Plan to Live in SE dorms, Sellery, Whitte, Ogg, Smith
Go Badgers! :)</p>

<p>Son sent in enrollment forms on Monday. Very excited!</p>

<p>From: Virginia
Hoping to live in SE - Sellery, Witte, Ogg, Smith
On Wisconsin!</p>

<p>My S sent in his enrollment week ago.</p>

<p>From: Madison, Wisconsin (1st attended UW preschool at age 2)
Plan to Live: Lakeshore Dorms (BLC, SF, etc)
Chancellor's Scholar</p>

<p>I decided to enroll sometime in December. </p>

<p>From: South Florida
Plan to Live: SE dorms
Major: Meteorology (atmospheric science)
Accepted to L&S honors and got a scholarship</p>

<p>I have never seen accumulating snow nor have I felt temps below 30! I'm excited for winter. And of course, Wisconsin will be something totally new to me in every other way imaginable. Will be fun to go to SOAR this summer.</p>

<p>From: Bay Area, CA
I willl be living in Sellery (Entrepreneurial Living Community)
Major: Nutritional Science</p>

<p>Good luck everyone. An amazing place. Got admitted there but unfortunately won't be attending, decided on another place.</p>

<p>Enrolled back in October</p>

<p>From: New Berlin (suburb between Waukesha and Milwaukee)
Plan to live: Kronshage or other Lakeshore
Major: Medical Microbiology and Immunology, French
Accepted to Honors Program</p>

<p>Enrolled about a week ago, so third week of April.</p>

<p>From: Eden Prairie, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
Plan to live: SE (usual suspects)
Major: Undecided. Spanish possibly, biology maybe....
Other schools considered: UofMinnesota and University of California-Santa Barbara</p>

<p>Enrolled 4/27/09</p>

<p>From: San Antonio, Texas
Plan to live: SE
Major: Computer Science
Powers-Knapp Scholar</p>

<p>"I have never seen accumulating snow nor have I felt temps below 30! I'm excited for winter."</p>

<p>You are in for one hell of a surprise.</p>

<p>To all incoming freshmen- WELCOME! Remember to have your parents attend SOAR and stay in Liz Waters. The Parent Program is worthwhile, even to UW alums, is separate from the students' program and will give them enough info to keep them off your backs next fall.</p>

<p>
[quote]
...and will give them enough info to keep them off your backs next fall.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I'm sure my D2 thanks you, wis75! ;)</p>

<p>lol. JisffsMom.</p>

<p>Thank the SOAR program- parents are separated from students so each can ask questions without the other knowing. When it came time to visit a room in the specific dorm students signed up for (including private) they took the group of students, then the parents to the room- no dumb questions from parents to embarrass a student in front of kids s/he will live with in the fall. Parents got information about bill paying et al and were kept busy enough- they even had the students starting earlier which kept parents from requesting breakfast with them and kept the groups separate for lunch.</p>

<p>From: Maryland
I plan to live in one of the Lakeshore dorms. My top choices are Sullivan and Slichter!</p>

<p>From: NY
I'm living in towers!</p>